* Love this idea of a meaningful family library. (Thanks Betsy!)
* We saw this modern dance troupe – DIAVOLO – perform last month – absolutely incredible!! If they come to your town, GO!!
* 100 great children’s books of the last 100 years from the New York Public Library.
* All You Can Eat Education: I found this to be a zinging piece of social commentary.
* I broke my coffee mug, but found the potter on etsy. Yay!!
* I love this post of Amy’s about being a parenting fraud.
* I have piles of wool and cashmere sweaters that have been waiting for a good upcycled project. I think I finally found it: a felted quilt.
* I’ve seen pillowcase dresses, but this pillowcase skirt is new to me. So cute!
* Lori has some great ideas of what to do with simple knitted squares. And see this post that shows a knitted football you can make from a knitted rectangle (easy directions can be found in the comments section.)
* Handmade fabric napkins. I need to do this.
* Letting go. Stunning image; powerful words.
. . . ’til next month . . .