* Lori has an incredible post demonstrating how to make felted geodes. (Did you know she takes blogging tutorial requests? She’s amazing AND she lives in Hawaii!)
* Emmie’s Resilience Series is blogging at its best.
* If bras could talk. This is laugh out loud funny.
* Oh my: chocolate caramel coconut fudge
* Elizabeth has an extensive list of great autumn books for children.
* Do you guys know about the Little Free Library movement? It is one of my dreams that I really want to make come true.
* Ordered these ornament patterns from Alicia Paulson. I’m guessing they will keep me busy until Christmas.
* I loved this post from Mama – books, books and more books.
* This take on Whole Foods is raunchy and irreverent and had me laughing for days.
* Our whole family LOVES Daniel Pinkwater. I found this free cache of audiobooks on his website.
* Vincent had a bumper crop of jalapenos this year. I might have to twist his arm to make these bad boys: goat cheese stuffed poppers wrapped in bacon. Yowza!!
* Need to do this: homemade chai – black tea and herbal variations.
* So that’s how you make those cute little felt roses!
. . . ’til next month.