* Placed our annual back-to-school order with Pat’s Beef Jerky. Yummy, yummy, yummy.
* Paper feathers – a free template.
* More free goodness: printables from Sarah Jane. Too cute.
* Read Kelley’s reflections and intentions that came out of Taproot last month.
* There is much wisdom in what Mama has to say about the fluidity of grade placement.
* Here’s another one from Mama: Primary Lessons in Nature
* My mother sent me this gem from one of her favorite spiritual teachers, Richard Rohr.
* Have you seen the new Magic Onions store? Donni has tons of felted loveliness going on there.
* Key tips about a great fitting bra. You want to read this one.
* I am usually not a fan of mixed drinks, however this ginger/mint/vodka combination was dangerously good!
* Treated myself to this little bit of sweetness to hang above my desk. (Shine . . . It’s my word/intention for the year!)
* The Sabbath House: putting this on my wish list.
* Vivienne gets the last word this month: LOVE!