* Whatever your feelings about Eat, Pray, Love, put them aside and watch this.
* Want to know what Rudolf Steiner has to say about watercolor painting? Look no further. (I found it funny and freeing.)
* More than you ever wanted to know about making butter – in a stand mixer no less.
* Our new favorite podcast? The Splendid Table.
* Another great one from Sir Ken Robinson.
* Melisa Nielsen has a great round up of the temperaments on her blog. I find being familiar with them to be so helpful in parenting.
* This was another great post from Melisa about proper grade placement. I couldn’t agree more with everything she says.
* Although I am not gluten-free, I love reading the Gluten-Free Girl’s blog. This post about quitting sugar is compelling.
* These are my favorite skin products. I particularly love this soap. I use it to wash my face, and it is so kind to my sometimes temperamental 40-something skin. And this little concoction is a MIRACLE product – it cures everything from blemishes to scrapes, cuts and nasty foot things.
* I purchased two of these cute little embroidery samplers. Vincent and I have not progressed much in our hand-stitching and I think these will be nice for our handwork baskets.
* This page of photographs and quotations took my breath away. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
* I have wanted to make some hand-carved stamps for a while now. Wadda ya think, Art Ladies? Sounds like a fun Saturday to me!