* Jean and Alison have started a new blog called “Reading Steiner“. If you have ever wanted to know what Steiner actually said to those individuals who started the first Waldorf school back in 1919, this is a great opportunity. And if you sign up for Jean’s mailing list, she will send you an article entitled, “What did Steiner Say?”
* If you need a manifesto for raising children, read this. (Thanks Rachel!)
* Here is a great pillowcase tutorial. Easy, yet fancy.
* This is an amazing concept about music and identity and God and life. Take a minute and read it. (Thanks Annette!)
* Because I have piles upon piles of photos waiting to be put into albums, Tom has started making us yearly books. (We also get a copy for both sets of grandparents – best Christmas gift ever and worth every penny!)
* When I saw this on Kelly Rae’s site, I got to thinking I’m going to do it for my blog too.
* Remember friendship bracelets? I think they would make a great handwork project this summer.
* These would be great for a fairy garden.
* If you are local to WNC, Diana Wortham Theatre just published their school shows for next year. Looks like a spectacular line up.
* Alisha and I were talking about our love of hankies when she was here. This is a great tutorial for making your own.