* This is a lovely story of what can be accomplished by walking and talking. (Thanks Mama!)
* I’m slightly in love with this woman’s blog and e-courses. I feel like I’ve discovered a whole new photographic world. Oh, and here is another one of her blogs – swoon! Update: **I just registered for this e-course – so excited!!**
* Do you know Emmie over at Pie Jesu? She is one of the stars in my sky. Her writing is heartfelt and true and makes me believe there can be real connection out here in the blogosphere.
* Letters from Ladytown is really starting to feel like a community. Have you stopped by lately? There are a bunch of new letters up.
* Don’t forget about the Spring Faire, over at Seasons of Joy! Andrea and I are planning a nice giveaway and I’m excited to be guest blogging about one of my favorite topics: cooking with kids!
* And one of my favorite happenings of the year is just around the corner. The 4th Annual Global Waldorf Expo. Donna does a great job on this and her line-up of speakers is stellar (as usual). You can check it out here.
* This was a great video about developing an online presence and a blogging voice.