- I could eat Indian food every day of the week and never get tired of it.
- I stopped watching tv after Seinfeld went off the air and I never see movies.
- I have a weakness for pink roses, enamel ware, vintage engravings and rabbits.
- I tear up every time I hear “The Star Spangled Banner.”
- I have studied the Enneagram since I was in high school.
- I love to read mystery novels, cookbooks and poetry.
- My entire wardrobe consists of 10 hangers in the closet, 4 pairs of jeans, 1 drawer full of sweaters and 3 pairs of boots.
- The words “coffee,” “office” and “talk” always betray my New Jersey roots.
- Anything made with coconut, butterscotch chips and/or dark chocolate is irresistible to me.
- I consider chipped paint, rusty metal and trash-picked items to be high-style in my house.
I have been blogging for just over a year now, and I love the sense of community I have found online – especially with other Waldorf homeschoolers. If you are inspired, please leave a comment and/or a link on a post. Sometimes (most times) these “conversations” are more enlightening than the original post was. I’d like to know what you’re thinking.
Thanks for spending part of your day with me. Again, I’m glad you’re here.